Purchase Terms January 01, 2015
- Order process and shipping: We will send an order confirmation e-mail (with invoice) once you complete your purchase. A shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent once your order ships. Ekbotefurniture.com offers shipping in india only. International shipping is only possible by sending a request on email email@example.com
- Delivery of the product: Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of ekbote’s log’s and lumbers pvt. Ltd, before you proceed to pay for your purchase. If your order is not serviceable by delivery partners or the vendor or the area is not covered, we will request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on delivery partner’s/vendor’s delivery list. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by ekbote’s log’s and lumbers pvt. Ltd, the company, will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. The company, doesn’t deliver items internationally. However, you can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within India.
- In case you book multiple orders for the products and services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible. If, you purchase multiple products in a single transaction these will only be delivered to a single delivery address.
- Shipping charges will be extra out of our serviceable area & octroi charges will be at actual.
- Do not dry clean or machine wash cushion casings as it may damage the fabric, backing or stitching.
- The Company, will deliver your purchased furniture at your doorstep, normally within 10 working days from the date of placing the purchase order on the website. If your premises are located within a gated and/or high rise complex, then you agree to make available adequate arrangements for smooth carriage by the carrier from such main gate of the complex to your doorstep irrespective of the floor of your premises. You agree to ensure that access is suitable for the delivery of the furniture to your desired location. The company, will not accept cancellation by you at the time of delivery on the ground that access to your desired location is not possible (e.g. Doorway too small, insufficient space to maneuver the furniture through the premises, road inaccessible to delivery van, etc.), subject to your general right of cancellation under the cancellation clause. Before ordering, you are under an obligation to ensure that there is adequate room to take your purchased furniture through any doorways and windows of your premises, taking note of any restricted passageways, stairs and awkward turns.
- The company, will make every effort to carry out deliveries on the given date. The delivery date given to you is an estimate given in good faith. If, the company finds subsequently that the estimate is inaccurate, the company will endeavor to inform you using the registered contact numbers and/or email address from your registered data as available with the company.
- If your purchased furniture remains at in the company’s warehouse for more than one week during which time you fail to accept delivery/re-delivery (despite the company personnel, having contacted you to do so), the company, reserves the right to cancel your order and retain up to 25% of the order value.
- Guarantee, returns and exchanges: The Company, guarantees satisfaction with the merchandise you purchase from them. The merchandise ordered may, subject to what follows regarding furniture, be returned to the company’s warehouse at gat no.229, village ranje, tal.bhor,dist.pune. 412205. Or, if you wish to return or exchange merchandise directly to ekbotefurniture.com, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When returning the ekbote product, the company’s warehouses may require additional time to verify the availability of alternate product. This process may require 2 to 5 business days. Ekbote furniture must be intimated for returns within 48 hours of receiving the product and returned within 7 working days to qualify for a refund. For more information on furniture’s electronic return policy, please click here. Ekbote furniture may in future restrict its return policy regarding other products.
Return Policy for Products
- If you receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- Upon receiving your complaint, the company, shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if the company, is convinced that the complaint is genuine, the warehouse department of the company , will inform the relevant department of such complaint and request for a replacement. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, the company, reserves the right to take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by the company, in this regard.
- In order to return any products, you are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions,
- Please notify the company, of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 48-hours, the company, shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order.*
- Products should be unused.*
- The Company, will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner. If the company, is unable to do so, you will be notified regarding the same and you will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with the company.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit.
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by the company, in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
* These conditions will not apply to products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.*
- If a product returned is duly accepted by the company, the value of such product, as originally paid by you will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed by cheque mode only.
- Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through cheque mode only.
- If the product can be repaired by the service centre, the company will get the same repaired and send it back to you.
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by customer or the company.
Warranties and Claims
- The company offers a five year warranty against any manufacturing defects (glass & fabric are not covered by any warranty/guarantee). Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the products in relation to each product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
- These supply terms and the relationship between you and the company, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.
- All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the terms of offer for sale or any transactions entered into on or through the website or the relationship between you and the company, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune urban district and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Order changes or cancellations: Your orders are processed electronically. We cannot make changes to the “ship to” address once an order has been placed. Once a product is released to the delivery agent, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with updated tracking information (if available) including an estimated date of delivery. Orders cannot be cancelled or changed through the site if merchandise has already been shipped. If you need to change or cancel an order after your order has been shipped, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone us at 1800-843-1212
- The pricing information relating to the product shall be as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase.
- The Company, strives to cause to provide you the best prices possible on products you buy via the website. However, the company, does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.
- While the company, strives to provide accurate information relating to products, services including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, the company, may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. The company, will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions via e-mail address provided by you at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the company, cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.
- Modification of Terms: The Company, reserves the right to modify these terms in their sole discretion from time to time and only the company, has the right to do so. If the terms are changed, we will post the new terms on the site. Any changes or modifications will be effective upon posting of the terms as revised, and your purchase of products or services on the site following the posting will constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
- Changes, Misprints and Errors: Subject to applicable law, we: (a) reserve the right to change the products and services advertised or offered for sale through the site, the prices or specifications of such products and services and any promotional offers at any time and from time to time without any notice or liability to you or any other person; (b) cannot guarantee that products or services advertised or offered for sale on the site will be available when ordered or thereafter; (c) reserve the right to limit quantities sold or made available for sale; (d) do not warrant that the site or any material that appears on the site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free; (e) reserve the right to cancel, to terminate or not to process orders (including accepted orders) where the price or other material information on this site is inaccurate; and (f) reserve the right to cancel an order if there is not enough inventory of an item to complete your order (or if an item is no longer available). If we do not process an order for such reason(s), we will advise you that the order has been cancelled and will either not charge you or will apply a credit to the payment type used in the order. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions and disclaimers of certain implied warranties, so some of the provisions of this section may not apply to you.
- Your Information and Our Privacy Statement: We rely on the information you give us to provide you with the products and services you order from the site. You agree that: (a) all information you provide to us, including your name, address, shipping address, credit card number(s) and expiration date(s) will be current, accurate and complete; and (b) you are solely responsible for any loss, damage, costs or claims that you, we or any other person may suffer or incur as a result of your failure to provide current, accurate and complete information. Ekbote’s log’s and lumbers pvt. Ltd, may collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Applicable Law, Venue and Limitation of Actions: These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the constitution of India applicable to agreements made and entirely to be performed within the state of Maharashtra, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Regardless of where you access this site, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed and adjudicated only in the federal or courts located in Maharashtra, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these terms.